In this series, I’ll document what I read in Design Pattern, and I’ll attach a C# project as an example to illustrate the pattern idea and usage.
Why Design Patterns?
- On my projects over last 2 years, I faced some problems which related some how with this topic.
What is the Design Patterns?
- We resorted to Design patterns to solve some problems while Designing the projects, and a lot of wise people tried to put solutions for every problem till they found the most acceptable solutions, and now this solutions becomes Patterns that we can use.
- To use this patterns you need to Read, Think and Apply.
- Read the pattern -problem and solution-
- Think how this problem is close to yours, and how this pattern can solve it.
- Finally, Apply this solution on your application.
About the Title:
- “Design Pattern” is our General topic name.
- “[0/N]” is the topic number from N topics.
- “- Intro” the sub-topic title like: [Intro, Observer Pattern, etc. ]
- Mainly I read this book “Head First Design Patterns”.
- “Google” For more info or explanations.
Three, Two, One, let’s Start.