- High School Certificate from El-Redwan School with 94 % in 2009
- Bachelor of Science from Faculty of Computer and Information Science Ain-Shams University in 2013
|▪ Algorithm Analysis and Design.
|▪ Design Patterns.
||▪ Data Structures.
|▪ UML Modeling.
||▪ Game Programming.
|▪ Parallel Programing.
|▪ XNA Game studio.
||▪ OpenCV and Emgu CV.
|▪ Android APIs.
|▪ Google APIs.
||▪ Adobe Photoshop.
- 3D Area Reconstruction, MATLAB
- Built a system capable of constructing a 3D model from a set of sorted and related images of scenes and their camera parameters.
- Car Wiper System, C and ESD Smart Kit
- Working on “ESD Smart Kits”, connected through UART, receiver board contains the motors which operated at three speeds, and commands are sent from the transmitter Kit.
- Sublime Compiler, C++ and QT
- Developed a front-end compiler for C-Like language that contains two main phases: scanning and parsing.
- Handwritten Digits Recognition, C#
- Designed and implemented a neural network for classifying handwritten digits based on K-NN on MNIST database with accuracy ~82%.
- Image Processing Package, C++ and C#
- Developed an image processing package that contains several filtering, resizing, image segmentation and morphology techniques. Examples
- Motion Detection, C#
- Real-time detection for motion in videos with (static/dynamic) background, using some image segmentation and morphology techniques.
- Color Controller, Windows Store Application [C# and XAML]
- Productivity tool, helps in selecting colors and generating convenient colors.
- Where’s My Money?, Windows Store Application [C# and XAML]
- Financial application, helps in tracking expenses with user-friendly UI.
- OS Memory Management, C
- As part of Operating Systems’ course, this project was to implement the memory management module and other kernel features for a port of the Linux kernel in C.
- Image and Video Retargeting, C#
- Developed two desktop applications, one for applying Content Aware Resizing on images and the other for “Finding Static Seams” in videos.
- Intelligent Vehicle, C++ and OpenGL
- A self-driving car that is capable of navigating in a dynamic environment and reaching a specified target, our current implementation involves using Lifelong Planning A* and steering behaviors.
- Game similar to Crash Bash, XNA
- Developing a simple game engine consist of modules for screen management, animation, input and physics engine.
- Pac Man Returns, Java Android game
- Pac Man game with many new features like adding guns and teleportation.
- Board Games, C#
- “Bussa l-Bokra“
- Business idea and plan for a simple idea to make the future simpler in financial treatment.
- Bank Management System, C# and C++
- Implementation for many data structures used in bank management systems.
- 2nd Place in acmASCIS Local Contest, 2010
- 1st Place in acmASCIS Warm Up Contest, 2010
- 1st Place in the Competition of “Algorithms: Fastest Image Resizing Project”, 2012
- 1st Place in the “Algorithms Analysis and Design Project”, 2012
- 1st Place in Object Oriented Programming Project, 2011
- 2nd Place in Data structures Project, 2011
- 1st Place in Information System course Project, 2011
- Best Project in Embedded Systems track, based on functionality and coding style, 2013
- acmASCIS Hard worker and Creative Participant Certificate, 2011 and 2012
- Certificate of Honor from SUPPORT for Efforts in media field as Media Head, 2012
- Most Funny Award From SUPPORT, 2012
- Organization of “Business Organization” projects, 2010
- Certificate of Honor from SUPPORT for Efforts in media field as Media Member, 2010
- Hard Worker, Team Player, Problem Solving, Mentoring Skills, Good at Typewriting, and Self-Learning.
- Media Advisor, 2013
- Junior Training Committee Member, 2011 – present
- Mentoring junior trainees and gives lectures in C++ and algorithms:
- Senior trainee, 2011
- Junior trainee, 2010
- SUPPORT (student activity)
- Head of Media Team 12’ crew.
- Media member in 10’ and 11’ crew.
- Ain-Shams Student Union
- Graphic designer and IT trainer in field of Graphic and Web Designing, 2010
- Participated in Project Experience Sharing Day, give a talk about the new experience we get in “Board Games Pack” Project.
||Reading, Drawing, Photography, Designing and Playing Computer Games “strategy and board games”